Having online courses outline template is important in launching your eCourse. You don’t need to put off waiting until you have a huge list to launch your eCourse (be realistic—having a large list is a ‘must’ for attracting well-established Joint Venture partners).
Even without big-name JV partners, a small list can be twice as powerful as a large one provided that each subscriber is your ideal potential student.
Be sure that your list does grow only to the most targeted customers, you’re going to need clarity.
You need to be absolutely clear on:
- Your eCourse platform—what it is going to teach and how this teaching will change your student’s life in one specific, positive way
- Who will benefit from this course, who needs it and why (what problem are they having/will your eCourse template solve?)
- How you are going to help them and where they’ll be at the end of the online courses
- Who you are and why you are the best person to help them
Begin with a clean, clear product. One with all the fluff and distraction stripped off.
- Create and sell your own online courses. Find a product to market. Make sure it doesn’t confuse people one-third of the way into it or teach them more than they really wanted to know. That means careful planning and research. Don’t skip this step—especially if it’s your first eCourse. If your product doesn’t deliver, your audience will lose their interest quickly.
- Clearly identify who it’s for and specifically what you’ll teach in it. If you fail to deliver what you promised, not all the list-building and sales techniques in the world are going to bring your subscriber back for your next product or course. It won’t build your list, and you may even lose subscribers if you don’t do your homework.
Perhaps you have already created your course or have a strong idea already of what you’re going to teach, so let’s run a quick checklist to make sure it’s ready to go.
Powerful, list-building, subscriber-retaining online courses builder:
- Teach something specific: not general or generic – Example: “Sculpt Your Abx in 7 Days”; not “Exercise for Women”
- Zone in where your ideal student is currently hurting (ONE problem)
- Give a clear picture of her ONE Problem, your ONE Promise, and your SINGLE Solution for that specific problem
- Have a strong, descriptive Title that reflects the above, using specific keywords
- Allow her to complete it as easily and simply as possible
- Be a course you feel excited to present, in your own unique way
We want to introduce you to an eCourse Launch Blueprint system that makes sure you don’t miss a step and lose profits.
It is available in MyNAMS Profit Planner called “eCourse Launch Blueprint”.
With this release, you’ll go through the process in step-by-step detail.
What’s covered in this training?
- One problem. One promise. One solution.
- Find your best marketing mix to sell more courses.
- The 3 distinct phases to ensure you get plenty of sales.
- Recognize the 6 signs that you have veered off course.
And what do you get?
- Tools and Resources Guide
- Idea Generator
- Infographic with key points
This is a complete, concise implementation plan that gets to the key training quickly.
Don’t miss this.