If you have online marketing, you must have a marketing email list (subscribers).
A subscriber list is a personal way to correspond with people. It also reminds them of who you are and what products and services you can offer.
This keeps you in touch online with your clients and customers as well as having the ability to communicate with potential ones.
You must have the content marketing strategy template.
- When you email your list, be personable and respect your list. This means that you don’t bombard them with offer after offer after offer without building a relationship with them first and proving that they can trust you.
- Write in the style of as if you are speaking directly to them in a verbal conversation.
- To stay in compliance with the CAN-SPAM laws, you cannot just add emails to your list without first obtaining the person’s approval. If you have collected business cards at events, you cannot add them to your list – yet.
- Subscribers have to agree to receive your email FIRST, using what is known as a ‘double opt-in.’ This makes your list very targeted with people who are interested in what you offer. If they permit you, they are interested.
Note that the penalties for not complying with these laws are quite severe and can quickly ruin your business, so don’t spam!
- When you have a subscriber list, you own it. You don’t have to be dependent on social media platforms or third-party sites to reach your audience. You can communicate with them any time you want to.
- If you rebrand your business, you can still use your list.
- If you move your physical business to an online model only, you have your list to communicate with and keep them up to date with what is going on in your business.
The truth is, your list is your golden ticket to contacting customers to make offers that they are interested in because they are your target audience.
That’s why having the apropos email marketing content is essential.
Have you struggled to build a list?
Perhaps you don’t know where to begin.
Or, you don’t know if you have the right opt-in gift to entice people to take action and give you their email information.
Time is precious and no one has enough time to go through a massive training package on email list building.
What if you could have an actionable step-by-step process for implementing solutions to build your list fast?
Well, we have the perfect thing to share with you on how to build a massive email list.
It is one of MyNAMS Profit Planner’s modules called Fast Track Your Subscribers and will deliver everything you need to build an email list fast.
You’ll have access to this extremely helpful tool in building lists when you purchase an annual or lifetime access to the membership.
The package includes:
- A Textbook
- An Idea Generator
- A Workbook that guides you through the process
- A Checklist to ensure you don’t miss any steps
- A Tools & Resources guide to help you start with the right tool
- A Calendar to help you implement the system
- An Infographic highlighting the main points suitable for printing out
Not too much. Not too little.