You need to do it, but how?
Select the ideas that appeal to you and your target audience and implement them. As you begin finding the methods that work, build upon those.
To grow your business, you must have an email list building technique.
- Respect people on your list, as they are people who want to hear from you.
- Select one at a time to implement.
- Make adjustments as needed.
This list should comprise your ideal client or customer. These will be people who need a little more nurturing to turn them into buyers.
Below are some best ways to build an email list.
- Determine that you will consistently work on growing your list.
- Use the tools and resources you have to build your email list.
- Begin with executing one action step per day.
As you establish the habit of working on your list, add new measures to your plan, and pay attention to what works and what doesn’t. Adjust along the way. You won’t move toward your goals by standing still.
Plan Your Content
- Create an editorial calendar to plan your blog and social posts.
- Include your content needed for email marketing efforts.
- Coordinate your blog posts, social posts, and email-based on a monthly theme, launch event, or universal topics that are useful to your audience.
An email can simply be an announcement of your latest blog post. Your audience will get used to hearing from you, which will drive traffic to your site.
Successful businesses today rely on storytelling to help audiences get to know, like and trust you. Stories sell. Stories show that you are a person, just like them. Not every email you send will be a story.
However, when creating your content, you should incorporate storytelling. Sharing a funny thing that happened and how it related to your business is a method you can use.
Host a Webinar or Master Class
One of the best ways to show off your expertise and personality is to host a webinar or produce a series of videos. With more people working globally, time zones can make attending ‘live’ webinars a challenge.
- Seeing you on video allows them to see whether or not your style works for them.
- Use an evergreen webinar, which simply means the ability to offer the same webinar over and over.
- You can use the webinar as an incentive to get their email information.
Share a Free Video Demo or Presentation
If you do not feel comfortable being on the video, you can do a presentation or demonstration.
- Demos are perfect for showcasing a tool you use all the time. If you have a membership site, give a tour of the member’s area.
- You can use PowerPoint slides to into a video SlideShare.
- Add your voice over, add an intro and outro, and include your opt-in link.
Create a Quiz
A quiz is a powerful tool for any business owner.
- They’re a fun way to grab your audience’s attention and gather essential information from them.
- They are relatively easy to create, and you can collect more insight into their needs and pain points.
After completing the quiz, the person gives you their email information to receive their results.
Step Out of Your Comfort Zone
Your comfort zone can keep you stuck in place.
- Step things up a bit and try new ideas and thoughts.
- A calculated risk by trying a new strategy is an excellent way to start.
- When trying something new, analyze the results, and tweak as needed along the way.
Your business is doing well, but without stepping out of that comfort zone, your business cannot grow.
Perhaps you don’t know how to begin.
What if you could have an actionable step-by-step process for implementing solutions to email list building fast?
Well, we have the perfect thing to share with you to help you on how to build a massive email list.
It is one of MyNAMS Profit Planner’s modules called Fast Track Your Subscribers and will deliver everything you need to build an email list fast.
You’ll have access to this extremely helpful tool in building lists when you purchase an annual or lifetime access to the membership.
What do you get in this training?
- Tools and Resources Guide
- Idea Generator
- Infographic with key points
This is a complete system that will walk you through step-by-step how to fast track your subscriber list.
Everything you need to build your subscriber list for free is included in the Profit Planners modules.
Just purchase an annual or lifetime access to the membership and you’ll get access to this.