Relationships built on trust are vital when you decide on how to sell product through affiliate marketing to become an affiliate marketer.
Be selective about the sites and forums you put your website link.
Displaying it in the “wrong” place can be as harmful as not including it at all.
The best type of affiliate marketing technique is one where everyone walks away happy – you, the person or company whose best products for affiliate marketing you are promoting, and most of all, the customer.
For this reason, do your homework when deciding which products to promote.
You should have used the product or read the book.
- Give your readers and visitors at least one valuable benefit or advantage.
- Give you satisfying rewards and commissions.
- Accurately represent the vision of the person or company that created it.
Focus on creating a ‘win-win’ situation for you, your visitors, and subscribers, as well as the company or person whose best products for affiliate marketing you are promoting.
The most successful affiliate marketing partners are often self-proclaimed tracking freaks. There are many apps, plugins, and native tracking systems you can use for social media and posts, as well as Google Analytics. Still, the important thing is to make sure you do track regularly and consistently.
Organize your internal tracking system, making it easy for you to locate information such as a specific post someone is requesting for reprint or an affiliate link you want to put into a new post.
You can create a simple spreadsheet to keep and organize your data. It’s imperative to do this from the beginning so you won’t be pulling your hair out trying to find links or information you need on the fly.
Consider using these items to track on your spreadsheet:
- Where you can find affiliate resources you need for each product
- Your earnings on specific product recommendations
- Your earnings for specific affiliate marketing networks
- Login information for those networks
- Login information for guest posts on someone else’s blog when they contact you and ask you to write another post
- The login information you’ve given to guest writers for your blog
- Specific website URLs and product names
You will add more data tracking unique to the affiliate model you choose.
Remember that it is all about helping those in your niche. That is what you have to do if you want powerful results from your affiliate promotions. Keep checking on your process to make sure your focus is still valid. Plan a regular cycle of campaigns and keep an eye on seasonal trends and upcoming niche changes.
Not sure how to sell products through affiliate marketing?
Check out the “Affiliate Marketing for Good Guys” Profit Planner from David Perdew at MyNAMS.
Take advantage of David’s years of affiliate experience and take a look at his newest Profit Planners.
You’ll have access to this product when you purchase an annual or lifetime access to the membership.
What’s covered in this training?
- Find Your Money-Making Affiliate Marketing Style
- How to Center Your Affiliate Focus for More Sales
- List Building with Integrity for Higher Sales
- Why Saying ‘No’ Makes You BIG Money
This profit planner comes with a textbook, workbook, idea generator, checklist, calendar, infographic, and a tools and resource guide to show you what MyNAMS uses in their business.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity.